We love quotes because sometimes other people are able to articulate into words what we feel. Quotes also help us to feel powerful and inspired, especially if we are feeling low.Words have the power to influence us, and the way we think and they way we live.If you find yourself influenced or inspired by words and quotes, then here are 10 inspiring quotes to live by and take to heart.
1. “If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.”
2. “Ah, kindness. What a simple way to tell another struggling soul that there is love to be found in this world.”
3. “Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The Time will pass anyway.”
Related Post: How to Set Realistic Goals
4. “A dream written down with a date becomes a goal. A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan. A plan backed by action becomes reality.”
5. “You should tell people how important they are to you. Not because they could leave at any moment, but because they’re here now, and it’s worth saying something.”
6. “It doesn’t matter who hurt you, or broke you down. What matters is who made you smile again.
7. “Love didn’t hurt you. Someone who doesn’t know how to love hurt you. Don’t confuse the two.”
8. “Find a vacation every day, even if it’s walking outside and feeling the grass between your toes.”
9. “Never let anyone treat you like regular glue. You’re glitter glue.”
10. “You can still radiate light if you’re sad. You can still be kind and soft-hearted if you’re a bit cynical. You don’t need to be the happiest person to make someone else’s day better.”
These are all quotes that I really love, and I hope you are able to find some truth and encouragement in them. I think it would be a great idea to write one or a few of these down on a sticky note or something where you can see these inspiring quotes every day.
Be sure to subscribe to my email list for more tips on bringing peace and happiness into your life!