The weather is finally starting to warm up, and spending time outside is starting to sound real good!
But you might be at a loss for ideas on what to do outside, since we have been stuck inside for months! But have no fear, as someone who loves being outside, but hates hiking and intense sports, I’ve got plenty of fun and relaxing ways for you to spend some time outside!
I’ve broken these activities into two sections. A list of more active and sporty things to do outside. And a list of ways to relax and enjoy nature.
Active Things to do Outside
- Volleyball- it doesn’t have to be a full-on game, just hitting the volley ball between friends and treating it as a casual game is fine
- Go for a walk, jog, or run, whichever fits your lifestyle
- Make a DIY water park with sprinklers
- Jump rope- it’s great exercise and it’s fun!
- Go to your local park
- Find a tennis court, or play in your backyard
- Go for a nice bike ride alone or with a friend
- Go for a swim, maybe even invest in a kiddie pool
- Get a tan! *But use sunscreen always!!
- Take pictures of pretty flowers
- Collect pretty flowers
- Look for unique bugs
- Draw with chalk on the sidewalk
- Take your art supplies outside for the day
- Take your phone or camera and try to get some unique up-close shots of fun textures or colors you see
- Go for a picnic
I really hope this list inspired to get you outside and spending time in nature. It’s so therapudic and heathy to bask in the sun and take in some fresh air. I promise it will be good for you to get outside.
If you try any of these fun outdoor activities, and document your adventures on Instagram, be sure to tag me! And follow me so we can be friends!
Also be sure to sign up for my email list to be notified when I post and stay up to date on how to bring peace and happiness into your life!!